Anonymity or Recognition
- CFES can provide the level of anonymity or recognition most comfortable for your client. Confidentiality is observed at all times.
Investment of Funds
- All funds established at CFES are managed as provided by the Investment Policy Statement approved by the Board of Directors.
- Our Investment Policy Statement provides a full explanation of investment options, and a list of members of our Investment Committee is available.
- CFES holds and manages endowments for dozens of nonprofit organizations. Benefits to these organizations include convenience, investment oversight, permanence, and access to planned giving tools.
- Since CFES is a permanent institution, CFES is the ideal home for a memorial fund. A fund named to honor the memory of a beloved family member, associate, or friend may be designated to support a charitable purpose reflecting the life and values of the deceased.
- CFES is equipped to handle the large influx of gifts a memorial fund may generate. Family members will receive regular reports on fund activity.
- Scholarships are a popular option for donors concerned about young people and their futures. CFES is home to more than 100 scholarships funds.
- Charitable gift annuities and other life income gifts are a powerful way for your client to put assets to work for them, making a significant charitable gift and receiving significant lifetime income.
To learn more about these options at CFES, contact BJ Summers, Director of Development and Donor Relations at 410-742-9911 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.