Coming Soon! The CFES Grant Portal
The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore is pleased to announce a partnership with Community Force – a cloud based grant management solution. 21st century Philanthropy is growing at a rapid pace and CFES is accepting, reviewing and awarding an increasing number of grants every year. The new Grant Portal will allow us to continue building our ever expanding community impact while maintaining our vigorous attention to detail. Starting July 2017, our new grants portal will offer charities an enhanced grant application experience.
The CFES Grant Portal powered by Community Force will:
- Create an online grant process – from application to grant funding acceptance.
- Simplify the grant process and improve collaboration.
- Allow applicants to easily search for grants, view eligibility requirements, and prepare for deadlines.
- Enable grantees to track the status of grant requests and communicate with our staff through a secure portal.
- Easily submit follow up reports.
Public workshops and training documents for the new grants portal will be offered during the following dates and times. Please register through our events page.
- June 12 – 1-3 p.m. Ocean Pines Library
- June 15 – 10 a.m. – Noon Crisfield Library
- June 27 – 10 a.m. – Noon Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
After July 1, 2017, The Community Foundation will no longer accept paper applications or letters of inquiry. Questions or concerns during this transition should be directed to Heather Mahler at email@example.com or 410-742-9911
The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore offers a number of grant opportunities throughout the year to local nonprofit, community, and faith-based organizations. CFES is proud of the diversity of the organizations and programs supported through grants from our many grant programs. For more information, we encourage you to visit each grant program page linked below.
- Mini-Grant Program
- Community Needs Grant Program
- Education Award Grant Program
- Field of Interest Grant Program
- Workforce Development Grant Program
- Women’s Fund Grant Program
If you would like to view a list of past grantees, visit our grantmaking page.
A program overview summary may be downloaded here.
An annual grant deadline calendar may be downloaded here.