Here you’ll find resources that may be helpful as you speak with clients about the Community Foundation.
You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read and/or print these materials. To download Adobe Reader, click here.
If a resource you’d like isn’t listed here, please call us at 410-742-9911 or contact Erica Joseph. We’ll be happy to work with you to get you the information you need
Sample Fund Agreements (coming soon)
- Donor Advised – Endowed
- Donor Advised – Non-Endowed
- Designated (Funds to support a specific purpose designated by the donor)
- Scholarship (Providing tuition assistance to qualified people)
- Field of Interest (Permanent endowment for a broad area specified by the donor)
- Community Needs (Funds to support the CFES grantmaking process)
Stock Transfer Instructions
Legal Name and Tax ID
- Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore, Inc.
- Tax ID/EIN: 52-1326014
- IRS W-9