The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore’s Speaker’s Bureau is a free community service that provides speakers for civic organizations, business, schools, and professional groups. Our speakers are qualified to cover a wide range of community foundation topics.
How It Works
- As the program director responsible for securing groups for your group, simply select from our experts or request a specific subject of interest.
- Next, email Anne Schoolcraft, Marketing and Community Relations Officer, or call us at 410-742-9911.
- The Marketing and Community Relations Officer will match your organization’s meeting date, time, topic to one of our leading authorities on the subject you select.
- We contact the speaker, confirm details, and send you a confirmation notice. There is no cost to your organization.
- What is the Community Foundation?
- Charitable Giving Options at CFES
- Grant Research Basics
- Grant Writing
- Establishing a Scholarship Fund
- Nonprofit Support Center
- Donor Appreciation
- Planned Giving (Tools)
- Leaving a Legacy
If your area of interest is not listed, or if you already have a specific speaker in mind, please contact us with a more detailed request.